Thursday 15 September 2016

Placemats & Charger Plates

I've normally been fascinated with how the royalty dine with all the formality and finesse with such class and style and I've told myself 1 day that I'd have the chance to dine with royalty. Yes that dream of mine was there all along at the back of my thoughts but then I am quite sure that I've a very tiny opportunity for it to come accurate. So, rather of waiting for that chance to arrive which can be nearly in no way, I decided to possess a formal dinner on my fortieth birthday with the menu fit to get a king that was properly researched as well as the authentic and best components will only be made use of and to become cooked by European chefs to become as authentic as might be. 



I even requested for a charger plate that would go with my theme which I was gladly provided. And I reminded all my invited guests that it will be a formal sit down dinner and they have to be dressed appropriately and must move with formality and grace also. So finally that big day came, and I was so overwhelmed as each and everyone cooperated in the party and it was a dream come true for me as I have been wanting such for so long. More information on charger plate on differentlook.com.

But then I was even shocked when the dinner was about to start that my sister brought in a particular guest with her not precisely a princess but then a duchess in her country which can be portion on the royal loved ones. So indeed we were dining with royalty that night on my fortieth birthday, which becomes more memorable to me and also to my guests which I thought all the while would never happen. But then all these did occur on my lifetime.



No comments:

Post a Comment