Monday 29 August 2016

Doing My Part On The Mower On Weekends

I grew up as a country boy with most of my life in the farm. When I woke up each morning, I would see the greens on my windows and be welcomed by chirping birds and tree animals jumping from a single tree to another chasing each other of avoiding capture. 

My life drastically changed when I transferred into the big city just after I graduated from course as my career calls me to the urban jungle. I was all cramp up in my compact apartment when I was just starting out in the new place. Everything should be space saving, including my bed, the kitchen and the dining as properly to make it look spacious and that I can move about. 

So, when my career soared up, and was able to acquire a penthouse property and have an architect design a rooftop garden which I have been wanting for so long. My rooftop garden was tastefully developed and very artistic, and he was still able to put a compact pond on the side. You would never expect for this view within the heart from the city where I am in, and even my office mates have been awed and their jaws dropped the first time I invited them to my humble home.


 Even at my status now, I would personally do the grass maintenance with my zero turn mowers reviews evaluations, farm life would always have a special place in my heart and would never get tired of it. I would always love the smell of freshly cut grass and reminds me of home. When I woke up each morning, I would love to have my cup of coffee at the garden and I would say that it is thriving with life as at times I would see birds and butterflies on the trees and flowers which I would enjoy staring at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment