Tuesday 28 June 2016

Super 8 to Digital - Path Down Memory Lane

I have been really intrigued using the Buddhist way, how they reside life the uncomplicated way. They are not within a speedy paced life, unlike our every day routine where when we wake up that we are already inside a hurry, and be running off to function and speeding by means of the traffic as well as the entire day is all within the quick lane. 

Buddhists live a slow paced life, the Tibetan Buddhists who follows the Mahayana tradition are able to appreciate the beauty of nature, usually spends the whole morning meditating, and there is a lot of way to meditate, and one thing is that you can see life better, see things clearly and feel the nature around you. You would be capable of appreciate life extra, really feel your surroundings and reside a compassionate life.With it, I'm trying to or practicing to reside a Buddhist way. 

I began to practice vegetarian diet regime and to live compassionately, and that I did not participatein the killing of any animals. I tried to meditate each day, pray for all beings to reach the enlightened state, and these on the decrease realms be reborn to a greater one particular. 


I attempt to eliminate anger, revenge and greed along with other undesirable character, while living compassionately, level headed, with no any attachments to any object or individual. With this way of my life, I kept all the things documented and recorded it in 8mm film conversion to ensure that I can conveniently recall vividly how I made a big turn in my life and followed a distinctive way of path and faith of life. The journey might not be easy all of the way, and be challenges along but then it's where we'll do not forget that we're just human and need to face sufferings and trials. With this, we are able to appreciate life a lot more and be thankful that inside a way we reside in a much more meaningful life.



No comments:

Post a Comment