Saturday 26 March 2016

My Son Would Be Learning Piano This Summer

Time have changed a lot, much more than three decades ago, what we do on a holiday or trip would be to go see the nature and love the snow or the sun. For the duration of cold season, on the first snowfall, I'd be so excited to have my sledge and get the highest point in our neighborhood and ride it down, feeling the cold gush of winter wind all more than my face. 

We would make an effort to make a snowman, and get into friendly snowball fight with youngsters about the neighborhood. And around the hot season, it would be enjoyable going around the neighborhood spinning by bike, seeing old pal, spending time with them in the park, lying down on the garden watching the clouds, or get into my trunks and jump off the nearby river.  Learn more about it on thumbtack.com.



That was entertaining time throughout my childhood years. Now, I've a ten year old son, and their college trip is rapidly approaching. I asked him what he plans to do, perhaps get some swim equipments for a swimming class, or possibly a bike to go around the neighborhood like what I do just before. But he just gave me a smile and asked me if he can get into MEA Piano Studio as he just wish to understand to accomplish good music. 

I remembered my staff saying about such a piano class in the office for the duration of break. So I tried to contact him and asked him for particulars and he told me that it was a very good choice. And he was affirmative that it really is out there. So he gave me the link to MEA Piano Studio. The following day, while we had breakfast, I told my son about his soon to be summer music program, and he was so happy and was extremely excited about it. He was all smile and I’m confident it could be a a single busy summer for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment