Tuesday 16 February 2016

Web Series is the Link to our Business Partnership

I was in an occasion representing my corporation as there was a launch of a brand new product as we are among the biggest distributors within the city, so there will have to be somebody there to represent our enterprise. My boss at that time had an extremely vital meeting with among our huge clientele so I was asked to attend the launching and occasion.


Good issue that it was a theater sort presentation as I was seated in the back most portion in order that they wouldn't notice me if I go out from the space or exit early. But then they closed the door as the toilets have been just inside the space and there was refreshments too. I was so bored with the speaker so I decided to acquire my device out and watched this web series in which I did not notice that the couple of minutes passed was already hours. And one of the firm representative have already seated beside me which I also was not able to notice. And I was startled when he all of a sudden asked what episode I'm already in. I was so embarrassed initially since I was not listening to their presentation, but then he continued that he's also bored with all this promoting stuff.

So I told him that I have just started a couple of days ago but then I'm so loving the internet series as it features a great deal of sudden twist and turns. Then we exchanged numbers and emails and agreed to communicate as towards the new updates on internet series and also we can interact on how the next episode would go and share ideas with work as well as the movie at the same time, and we're now searching forward to our subsequent conference together.

No comments:

Post a Comment